Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Questions

Guitargirl had these questions on her blog, so I thought I would do them too:)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real!

3. When do you put up the tree? Depends

4. When do you take the tree down? No time in particular, just whenever.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, with rum!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Prolly my dolls.

7. Hardest people/person to buy for? Don't know.

8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

9.. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know.

11. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Muppet Christmas Carol

12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Umm, really, just all throughout the year.

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I recall.

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Fudge, Memaw's Mashed Potatoes!! But those are good anytime!

15. Lights on the tree? Yes'um!

16. Favorite Christmas song? Hmm, it depends on who's singin' it because I have favorite versions of Christmas songs, but not necessarily a very favorite song.

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Well, we don't exactly travel but we go to Daddy's parents and then Mommy's parents, but it's not far away so I wouldn't necessarily call it traveling.

18. Can you name all 9 of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph

19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Happy "Holidays"

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Pink and victorian!

23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Memaw's mashed potatoes!!

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Books, ?????

There y'all go!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

4 comments:

Brittany November said...

Ooooooh, me likes the little pop-up window ;) That way you don't forget what post you were commenting on before the page loads. LOL!
Wow. You named all 9! :-D I missed one :( Donner I think.

Katie said...

Oooooh, that's cool that you *likes* it. Yeah, that's a good thing about it, but also I wanted to keep listening to music while doing it because I would always forget to open it in a new window, haha!
Yeah, I don't really know why I remember all of them, I guess from all of those years of reading *The Night Before Christmas* on Christmas Eve, lol.
Love ya girl!
~Bekah

Anonymous said...

Cool tag!
Eggnog with rum?? I just like normal eggnog. :)
My step-grandmother has a Christmas tree in her dining room that is all pinky, mauve, gold and tan. It's really pretty!

Anonymous said...

I completly agreee on #21!!
I hate it when people say that!!
Merry Christmas!