Monday, December 1, 2008

Happenings

Oh my gosh, the Lord has blessed us with an absolutely beautiful snowfall today! I'm watching it right now and am just so thankful for it.

Mommy and I got to go to Church yesterday and we had a lovely time, it has been awhile since we have been able to go so it was a real blessing. Chris wasn't able to go because he was sick, but he's getting over it now, so we're thankful for that too.

I must say I am finding it kind of strange that I'm posting again, but I know my friends *Guitargirl* and *Maiden Meghan* enjoy reading my posts, so that's good, they're my motivation:) Plus my Mommy likes reading them too, so she is my motivation as well:)

So, let's see, one reason I haven't posted in a long time is because we had to get rid of our old computer, but before that I don't know why I didn't post anything, I will try to keep up now though!
Of course, I said that before and it didn't work, so I'm not promising anything. It really depends on if I can think of anything to write.

Umm, my Thanksgiving was wonderful. We went to Memaw and Grandpa's and had a lovely time with everyone. Ya know, you're supposed to eat a lot on Thanksgiving, but I didn't, haha. I was much too busy spending time with my 7 year old lil cousin. Memaw was telling me that before we got there she kept saying my name and kept asking about me and wanted us to get there soon. She's a cutie and I am so thankful for her, she loves me so, and I love her so, more like a lil sister than a cousin. Sometimes she'll even want to play a lil game where we pretend I'm her big sister and I just find that so cute. She has two older sisters of her own a couple years older than me, but she looks up to me and loves being with me so that's really special. She lives about 4 hours away and we don't get to see them very often, but when we do, she gets so excited. I love it when she wants me to read little stories to her and she cuddles up next to me and sometimes fall asleep with her head on my lap, it's such a precious moment to me and I always thank God for that special time with her.

You prolly noticed my Christmas background and I hope you all like it. Well, even if you don't I'm still keepin' it, I just hope you like it, that's all, lol!
It's pretty, right??? *Guitargirl* says I'm so "festive", haha, I try;)

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. I've always dreamed of having Christmas parties with friends and stuff, but I have never been able to have any. For I have no friends that live close enough. Save for two, but I don't know what we would do anyway or where we would have it. I mean I could do something here, but I just don't know. There are some wonderful ideas in a book that I got some years ago for Christmas called "Elsie's Christmas" or something like that and it's a book about how Elsie Dinsmore (Life Of Faith series) would have celebrated Christmas in the 1800's and I would love to do stuff like that. I love all of my friends, but the two are younger than me (11 and 13) and I just don't know how we would do it. Hopefully sometime I will be able to do something with some buddies (even the ones that live a long way away from me, being Guitargirl and Maiden Meghan and I have 3 others). Umm, if these two younger buddies happen to be reading this, I don't mean to be mean or anything by saying that, for I love you both very much!
Plus, I'm sure that they're all a lot more busy than my family and I are around this time of the year, Lord willing, someday I will be able to do something like this.

I suppose I should stop for right now, for I do believe I shall write another post, whoa!

Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

Ah, I would love to have a Christmas party with you too! :-) You bet I love reading your posts! :-D
Oh, and check my blog tomorrow morning...Miss Cleo has predicted you shall be tagged at 8 ;) LOL!

Anonymous said...

I would love to have a party with you, Bekah! It would be so cool to actually meet each other in person. :)
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving...we all did too. :) It was fun.
Oh and the new background is beautiful! I love it-you know I'm a sucker for anything pink. :)

Katie said...

Aw, it would be so awesome, I know! You girls are the best!!!
Yeah, I knew you would love it, Meghan ;)
Love you girls!!
~Bekah