Monday, May 18, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook

To read HsKube's and other young ladies Daybooks click the image above.

T
oday...
May 18th, Monday, 2009


Outside my window...
Sunny and purdy:)

I am thinking...
It's so pretty outside:)

I am thankful for...
My friend Monica being engaged!!!

I am wearing...
Denim skirt, pink top, socks:)

I am reading...
"Set-Apart Femininity" by Leslie Ludy
"Concise Theology" by J.I. Packer

I am creating...
Nothing at the moment.

One of my favorite things...
Seeing that I have e-mails from my friends:)

For education this week...
I'm graduated, so nothing.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Never one thing in particular.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Trusting in God and not worrying.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Selflessness


Scripture I am memorizing...
None at the moment.

For the rest of the week...
Tommy will be coming over tomorrow!
Visiting Memaw and Grandpa.
I don't know of anything else.

A picture I’d like to share...
My Grandparents and my Daddy when they were in Texas:)

Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

No comments: