Monday, May 4, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook


To read HsKube's Gal and other young ladies Daybooks, click the link above.

T
oday…
May 4, 2009

O
utside my window…
cloudy but purdy.

I am thinking…
Whooey! My Daddy just got home from work:)

I am thankful for…
All of us getting over colds.


I
am wearing…
Denim skirt and white top (yes, again;)).


I
am reading…
"Set-Apart Femininity" by Leslie Ludy
"Concise Theology" by J.I. Packer


I
am creating…
Nothing at the moment.

One of my favorite things…
Watching Manchester United (and other Football teams) games with my brother, Chris:).


F
or education this week…
Nothing 'cause I'm graduated.


A
keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Never one thing in particular.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
To trust God and stop worrying.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Selflessness.


S
cripture I am memorizing…
Nothing at the moment.


F
or the rest of the week…
Hopefully do some packing up and getting ready to move, Lord willing.
See Daddy and his parents off for their trip to Texas:(


A
picture I’d like to share...


I am sooo in the mood for a Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks!!! :)

Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

3 comments:

Judy Kay said...

Ewwww, that latte sounds good, how abouts we go get us one???? Love your daybook my sweetheart!
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Oh that Starbucks looks good!! I am so wishing you and I could spend hours in there someday! Now I really want coffee and it's late....am I addicted to good coffee much? ;) Starbucks' Caramel Latte is good. Half of their names I can't pronounce quite right. :-P

Love ya, Bekah! :)

Katie said...

Oooh, Mommy and I did go out and get some, but I decided to get a Frappuccino insead:)
Oh my gosh hopefully one day we WILL be able to do that!!! That would be soooo totally awesome!!! :o)
I know what you mean, I'm addicted too;)

Love ya, Meghan!! (Very much:)).

P.S. I got your letter the other day, so I will TRY to reply soon, k? :)