Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Snow Is Almost Gone :(

About a week or so ago, I got my Christmas gift from my friend, Meghan :)  It's a scarf and I decided to, once again, have my stuffed animals model it.  Brittany bear also modeled another scarf that I got from amazon.com.  I got two other things from there, but it would've been weird if they modeled 'em so they didn't.

The scarf Meghan gave me, modeled by Meghan cat:



Now modeled by Brittany bear:




My other scarf from amazon.com modeled by Brittany bear:



It's a Portugal National Football Team scarf:







My other things I got:


 "The Little Big Book of Ireland" and Hayley Westenra's Christmas CD "Winter Magic"

Oh yeah, two more days till my 20th Birfday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farewell!
Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: