Saturday, March 6, 2010

Question Thingy

Hellooooo!
My friend, Sara, did this on her blog and I decided to do it as well because she's cool and I like to be like her :)

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?  Afternoon because Mommy and I usually have coffee and it's just a calm time of day, really nice.

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?  WATERMELON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Couldn't think of any unhealthy foods, lol.

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?  That my loved ones would get everything they want.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?  I can't think of anything.

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?  I don't know.  This is what I would want:
My favorite fiction book, "To Have and To Hold" (by Mary Johnston) to be made into a movie and I would play the main character's wife :)

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?  Ok, I don't want to be a professional Footballer but I would like to play like one just for fun, lol :)

7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?  My brother, Chris, and I would go on a trip around the world :)

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?  Classical (like Andrea Bocelli and Hayley Westenra).

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?  Hobby Lobby, a professional kitchen store, Manchester United store, Inter Milan store, soccer.com....I can't choose just one Christian store because not one store has EVERYTHING I like, I have to get the stuff from different stores.

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?  1800's

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?  PINK!

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be? (Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)  Ummm, none.  I don't know the dwarves quite well and, to be honest, don't really care, lol.

13. What's the last album you listened to?  I listened to Celtic Thunder's "It's Entertainment!", skipping through some of the songs, lol.

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?  I think it would be fun to play Football in the rain and mud, LOL!

I tag Mommy, Guitargirl, and Meghan :)

God bless!
Grace be with you!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: