Friday, March 5, 2010

Placemats & Earring Sets

So I keep meaning to put a picture up here of the Birthday gift my friend, Meghan, gave me:) 
They are place mats and they will go quite well with my decor someday as it will be all Victorian (if that's alright with my future hubby)!:


 
 Sorry about the dark picture.  They're soooo pretty!!!

Also, we have our own little ebay store where we sell some handmade things and some, well, not handmade things.  Anyways, I make earrings and finally got around to taking pictures of them and Mommy put them up in our store.  I had to be creative because I don't have the things that other people have to hang the earrings on, so here's what I did:


I took two little boxes, put pretty handkerchiefs on top so they would look pretty, put a pretty shiny pen sitting on top of the boxes, folded up a little white blanket and stuck it in the back there, and put all of that on top of my lap desk!  It works so well!

 
I never really wrote with this pen because it's so thin and it wasn't very comfortable to hold and now it has a real purpose!  God works in mysterious ways:)


 
 They sit perfectly on the pen!


 
So yep, that's my little 'set' for my earrings:)  What do you think??

God is soooo Good!!!  He has blessed us with gorgeous weather!  The sky is a clear blue, the sun is shining and it's not too cold outside, how wonderful!

"Praise God from Whom all blessings flow, praise Him all creatures here below, praise Him above ye Heavenly Host, praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!"

I hope you all have a wonderful day, resting in the Lord!

God bless!
Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: