Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Favorite Songs That Begin With 'S'

My latest status on my Facebook is: 'why is it that when I have time to write a blog post I can't think of anything to write? Anyone got any ideas?'  My bff, Guitargirl, commented and told me to write a list of my favorite songs that begin with the letter 'S'.  Since she's so cool (and bossy, LOL, jk:)) I am going to do so:
(Not in any particular order).

1.  "Somos Novios" by Andrea Bocelli
2.  "Supersonic" by Family Force 5
3.  "Shine On" by NEEDTOBREATHE
4.  "Something Beautiful" by NEEDTOBREATHE
5.  "Signature of Divine" by NEEDTOBREATHE
6.  "So Close" by Bethany Dillon
7.  "Surfer Medley" by Celtic Thunder (Keith Harkin)
8.  "Share It With Me" by Family Force 5
9.  "Some Might Say" by Oasis
10.  "Stand By Me" by Oasis

Looks like that's all.  Well, hey, at least I got in another blob post.


Bye now:)

God bless and keep you!
Grace be with you!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: