Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Reformation Day!


Yes, my friends, this is the day when, back in 1517, Martin Luther (the great reformer dude) nailed his 95 theses to the door of the All Saints' Church in Wittenberg, which started the Great Reformation.

Seeing as I love this song and video I shall add it to this lovely post:

"Reformation Polka"
  Enjoy, my friends!!!



"I cannot and will not recant anything, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I can do no other, so help me God. Amen."
-Martin Luther 

"I feel much freer now that I am certain the pope is the Antichrist."
-Martin Luther 

May we all learn from Martin Luther's courage and his trust in God to live our lives in a way that pleases God and brings honor and glory to His Name no matter what the cost.

I highly encourage everyone to watch the movie "Luther", it's an excellent movie about the start of the Great Reformation.

Once again, I wish you a Happy Reformation Day!!

God bless and keep you!
Grace be with you!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: