Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas/Birthday Gifts From One Of My Best Friends

Hi-ho!  It's highly unusual for me to post again so soon but I'm hoping to fix that.
So, the 16th is my 21st Birthday and, yesterday, I got a package from my 'sis', Monica, containing both my Christmas and Birthday gifts so I wanted to share pictures with you.


A gorgeous snowflake ornament!

Body lotion and shower gel which smell divine!

 Pumpkin pie candle (which also smells divine!).

A make-up brush set.

Gorgeous and soft afghan she and her Mom made for me.

Beautiful ruffle edge which her Mom did:)

Y'all don't reckon I LOVE pink, do you? ;)
God has blessed me with the best friends and family ever!

Hope you don't mind my short post.  Ciao!

God bless and keep you!
Grace be with you!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: