Monday, January 3, 2011

I Changed My Blog Background For My Birthday!!

Hello, been awhile.  First of all, I just wanna say that I have the best friend in the world, we were chatting on Facebook and she got excited that I was going to write a blog post and is looking forward to it :)  She's awesome :)  Then again, there are many reasons why she's awesome :)
Anyways, I wanted to share with you all pictures of Christmas, my Christmas gifts, and snow.














Our Christmas tree.  The prettiest one we've ever had!
 

32 inch flat-screen HDTV Tommy bought us for Christmas :-D
 


Me holding Charlie :)
 






My Christmas gifts: 
 














Snowglobe my Aunt Nana gave me :)  To this day, I LOVE Winnie the Pooh! :-D
 


Aren't these boots adorable??!!  Can't wait to wear them!
 



Bracelet my cousin gave me :)


I hope you all had a blessed and wonderful Christmas with your loved ones!  God certainly blessed us and I look forward to seeing what He has planned for us in this New Year.

God bless and keep you!
Grace be with you!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: