Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is my Mommy and Daddy's 25th Wedding Anniversary!!! Sooooooo.............. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOMMY AND DADDY!!!!!
You're the best Mommy and Daddy ever! I am so grateful for all that you've given me and all that you have done for me. I am so blessed to have you for my parents! I can't imagine ever having anyone else. You both are blessings to me. I don't know why God blessed me with you, but I am so thankful! You'll never know how much you mean to me and how much I love you both!!
Daddy~
Thank you for working so hard for us, so that we can have what we need and even a little more:) and so Mommy can stay home with us and homeschool us. Thank you for loving me/us no matter what and for all of the things (big and little) you do for me/us. I may not always show it, but I very much appreciate it. I am very grateful for you. I'll always be your little girl and we'll always be "buddies", no matter how I old I get! I love you so much!
Mommy~
Thank you for making the choice to stay home with us and to homeschool us (you're the best teacher ever!!). I love being your sewing/crafting/everything buddy!! Thank you for teaching me all of the homemaking skills that I have. Once again, I know I don't always show it but I am very grateful for all of the things (big and little) that you have done for me/us as well. Thank you, also, for loving me/us no matter what. I'll always be your little girl and your "everything buddy", no matter how old I get! I love you so much!!
There's my post to the best parents on earth and they're all mine!!!!!
May God bless you with many more happy/joy filled years to come!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

1 comment:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Happy anniversary, Bekah's parents!! :) I hope you had a wonderful day!!!


I just loved reading your post to your parents! What a beautiful tribute to them!