Saturday, October 6, 2007

Picnics Or Mommy First?

Today was our Church's Church Picnic, but alas we were not able to go because Mommy wasn't feeling good:( I'm not complaining though, Mommy is much more important!!! Although if you would've been around me earlier today, you would not of thought that I was okay with it. By the Grace of God I am getting over it. There will be more picnics, but I only have one Mommy and I'd take care of her before going to a picnic!! I will add though that last night Chris and I did ask her if she would allow us to go with someone else to the picnic, I don't believe there was really an answer though, we kind of went to another subject. Anyway, if there ever would be a time where that would be our only other option and she would say yes, it would have to be when Daddy's home so someone could take care of her and I know Daddy would!!!!!
So my answer to my own question: MOMMY FIRST WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!!!!
I don't know if you all noticed or not but I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! I am so thankful that the Lord Blessed me with the best family on earth!!!
Tomorrow is the Sabbath, oh I do love going to Church and Worshiping my Beloved Master!!! Is there anything better than Worshiping the King of Kings with loved ones surrounding you, whether it be Church family or family or friends? They're all the same to me!!
Worship our Maker!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

1 comment:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

I just love your blog! Your dedication to your family, your honoring your parents so well, etc. is such an example for me! Your parents are truly blessed to have such a wonderful daughter!



I, too, am in awe of God's grace in blessing me with my wonderful family. I do not deserve this blessing, but thank God wholeheartedly that He has chosen to bless me so much!