Sunday, November 18, 2007

YEA!!!!

Well, we finally became members of our Church today!! We are so excited and so thankful!!
After the Service, there was a Thanksgiving Fellowship Meal and we had a great time with that too! Let's see, we brought my Homemade Bread and Butterscotch Pie and Mommy made Sweet Potato Casserole and we brought Cranberry Sauce and Cranberry Relish, which was oh so delightful!! I was blessed to spend the whole time with a kind of new friend, she is such a sweetheart and it was a blast to spend that time with her. I
was also blessed to talk to another girl that goes there and she is in her 20's and married and they told us today that they're expecting their first baby!! That is so exciting, oh we can't wait until it comes!!
So, the Lord blessed us with a wonderful day today! The food was good, the fellowship was wonderful, and the friendships we have with these lovely brothers and sisters in Christ are simply a joy and a gift from our Father in Heaven!
I am so thankful for this Church and our wonderful family that we have there!
Praise God!!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! I know how you feel....we just joined our church early this spring.....so I will talk to you tomorrow in person!! :)

Katie said...

Hey Meghan!
I had a great time talking with you today!!
That's great that you all joined your Church this Spring! I'm excited for you too!!
God Bless!
~Bekah

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you became members hun! that's so awesome! and thank you for your love and prayers. it means so much to me.

Katie said...

Hey Monica!
Oh, thank you! We are so thankful!
and you're welcome, I'm always here for you hun.
All of your love and prayers for me mean so much to me also.
I love you hun!
God Bless!
~Bekah