Friday, January 25, 2008

Well, I went to my Neurologist this Tuesday and it turns out that I do indeed have epilepsy. I will now have to take one pill every day for the rest of my life (as long as these pills work), but that's alright. I am just thanking God that this is treatable and that once they start working, I will once again be able to have a normal life. I say that because I have motor tics and I sometimes find myself worrying that I will have one in front of people or when I'm drinking something. Sometimes I do have one or a few but oh well, there's nothing I can do about it. Everything that happens is a part of God's Perfect Will and I find myself trusting Him more and more since I had my seizure. I know full well that my life is in hands and He has a reason for everything, there is no reason I cannot trust Him, no reason to doubt Him. He made the whole universe and all that lies therein, how could I not trust Him? He holds my life in His hands.
I will admit, I do get frustrated sometimes when I have a tic, but most of the time nowadays it doesn't really bother me. I must just accept it and just trust His Perfect Will and pray that He will use this for His Own Glory. God's Will be done.
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

No comments: