Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Question Thing

Once again, Guitargirl did this so I want to also because I like to be like Guitargirl....I might've said before that she's awesome but I don't know, lol;)

[ ]my fingernails/toenails are almost always painted
[ ]during the summer the only shoes I wear are flip flops
[ ]my favorite toys as a child were barbies (I'm more of a real doll kind of girl:))
[x] my favorite color is pink or purple
[x] I did Gymnastics (ha for like a week;))
[x] I love skirts
[ ]
Hollister is one of my favorite places to shop (don't know what that is)
[ ] tight jeans are the only jeans
i'll wear
[x] I love chocolate
[x] I've never had a real job
TOTAL: 5


[ ] my hair is almost always straightened
[x] I have a
myspace/facebook
[ ] I love to hang out at the mall with friends
[x] I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace or earrings (ring, don't wear it 'cause it's too small but my Grandma gave it to me, can't remember which one though!)
[ ] I've gone to a tanning salon
[ ] I've gone to the beach to tan - not to swim
[x] I have at least 10 pairs of shoes
[ ] I watch either the
OC or Laguna Beach (don't know what those are)
[ ] I change my icon weekly (what icon?)
[ ] I wear a shower cap
TOTAL: 3


[ ]I love hot topic!! (don't know what that is)
[ ]my cell phone might as well become a part of me
[ ] I wear mascara everyday.
[ ] I've been or am on a diet
[ ] bathing suits are adorable
[ ] I don't know the difference between a sheep and a goat.
[ ] big sunglasses are hot!
[ ] I have gotten my nails done before (only by my Mommy;))
[x] I own over 10 purses
[ ] MTV is one of my favorite channels
TOTAL: 1


[ ] all I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys.
[x] I love to have people do my hair (not at a salon though, Mommy, Aunt Nana, or if I had a friend who wanted to do it:))
[x] I give and receive hugs from all my friends ('friends' meaning my family;))
[x] I hate bugs (depends upon what kind of bug it is)
[ ]carnivals are so fun! (don't think I've ever been to one)
[ ] Summer is THE Bomb!!!!!!
[ ] my swimsuit has 2 pieces
[x] I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor
[x] musicians are so hot (I don't like saying 'hot' but there are some that I think are cute:))
TOTAL: 5


[x] I am self-conscious
[ ] I cry often
[ ] my car smells like vanilla or cherry
[x] my dishes get washed more than once a week (
oooook, what the heck does that have to do with anything???)
[ ] I don't do sports
[ ] I HATE to run
[x] I squeal when i am SURPRISED or angry
[x] i eat dried fruit as a snack
[x] I love romance novels (not really just romance, there has to be more to it than that, only Christian ones though and mainly old ones. New ones aren't as good.)
[ ] Drew Barrymore is so cute (seeing as how I had to do a search to see who she is, no, plus I think that's a very weird question thing)
TOTAL: 5


[ ] I dance a lot.
[x] I usually spend an hour or more to get ready to leave my house
[ ] I only have like 5 billion hair products
[x] I love to get dressed up.
[x] every part of my outfit needs to match
[ ] I talk on the phone at least once a day
[ ] I would love to have a photo shoot
[ ] I apply lip stuff 50 times a day
[ ] I wish I looked like a model
TOTAL: 3


[ ] I wish I could meet Paris Hilton (now THAT would be a nightmare;))
[ ] I have been to something that was semi-formal
[ ] I own
Uggs (what are "uggs"?)
[ ] Hip Hop is the best music (
blech!)
[ ] I pop my
colla (what the heck does that mean?)
[ ] I like to be the center of attention (golly, no way!)
[ ] guys with Mohawks are weird
[x] horses are beautiful
[ ] I'd rather not pay attention in school
[x] Cats are adorable
TOTAL: 2


[ ] I write my own music
[ ] I'd love to visit Hawaii
[x] Valentine's day is cute
[x] white is better than black
[x] I would not be caught dead in all black
[x] My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes (well, kinda)
[x] I hate the grunge look
[x] I like to read magazines (
hehe, like decorating catalogs, Taste Of Home, the ones that most girls today would never be caught dead looking through;))
TOTAL: 6


[ ] I love to talk
[x] I had Lisa Frank folders/posters/notebooks as a kid
[ ] I love Celine Dion
[ ] My bubble baths are 1-2hrs long (if it was a Jacuzzi, heck yeah!!!)
[ ] I have or still do plan ahead for my wedding (I think about it sometimes, but you can't really plan it unless you're engaged. In my case I would have to talk about it with my Fiancee'...which I don't have yet;))
[ ] My friends and I are in a strict group.
[x] I like little kids (more like LOVE!)
[ ] Diet drinks are the best
[ ] I'm all about being vegetarian
[ ] I refuse to eat at
McDonalds
TOTAL: 2


[ ] I check my
facebook everyday
[x] I love life sometimes
[x] I have a lot of jewelry (my earrings are handmade by me so I can have as many as I want:))
[ ] my screen name(s) have
x's in them
[x] I have a friend named Ashley (not spelled that way though)
[x] I would never want to be the opposite sex
[ ] Its not what they said, it's the way they said it (what?)
[ ] I have more than 3 pillows on my bed
TOTAL: 4

36%
girly...lol, yeah right;) This quiz SO does not desribe the kind of girly girl that I would like to be;)

Have a blessed day everyone!
Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

You beat me. LOL!
I know, it seems like the "girly" theyre talking about kinda means being stuck-up. That's not the kind of girl I wanna be ;)

Katie said...

Same here sista friend! LOL! ;)