Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Barlow Girl

Hey there peeps!
As you know, my favorite girl band is Barlow Girl.
It's funny because lately I have been in a Barlow Girl mood and what happens??? They release a new video today for a new song called, "Beautiful Ending" offa their new CD which will be comin' out September 8th and it is called "Love & War". So, when it comes out....y'all better buy it!!!!!!!
Another funny thing is that, obviously Lauren is my favorite, and I was thinkin' how they really need to make a video of a 'Lauren song' and guess who sings this one??? Yep, that's right folks, Miss Lauren herself!!!! Wahooey!!! She's so cool:)
So, I wanted to share the video with y'all. The song is called "Beautiful Ending".




I just think it's such a pretty song, especially 'cause Miss Lauren sings it:) Y'all need to leave me a comment and tell me what you think. If you don't like it, then don't say anything mean, please. In fact if you don't then maybe you shouldn't say anything about it. You can still comment about somethin' though, if you like, just be nice. You'll see the 'rules' to commenting in the little 'leave a comment box';)
Anyways, I suppose I could now leave a picture of all three of them instead of just Miss Lauren;)


I've never seen this picture before, just goes to show what all you can find when you search online:) This is my new favorite picture of 'em:) Left to right: Miss Becca, Miss Lauren, and Miss Alyssa.
They're
soooo cool:)
Laters!
Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

Whow! She has AWESOME hair! :P

Katie said...

Yep:) She can't help her awesomeness, LOL! ;)