Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Becca Barlow!!

Yes, my friends, it's true, this is yet another Birthday post.
Miss Rebecca Barlow (Barlow Girl) turns 30 today!!!! Sheesh! LOL!
Unfortunately, I don't really know what to say about her because she seems kind of quiet and such so I don't know much about her.
However, she's the oldest sister in the Christian all girl band, Barlow Girl, she seems like a nice person, lol;) Nah, she is sweet, I'm sure. I don't think she sings much on their songs but she does have a sweet voice. She plays the guitar and that's all I can think of about the girl. Oh, wait, her favorite book of the Bible is Ecclesiastes. How do I know that? Because I asked her once, LOL! A few years ago they were on this Christian radio show called Total Axxess and Mommy called in for me to talk to them. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life (if you could hear it, you'd understand;) yes, it's true we recorded it on cassette tape;)), anyway, I asked the girls what their favorite book of the Bible was, just barely, 'cause I couldn't breathe very well, haha!
Anyway, let us now get to the picture part:










Happy Birthday, Miss Becca!
I know that wasn't much of a Birthday post, but there's only so much one can say about a person they don't know, lol!

Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

Sweet!

What do you mean you don't know that much about her? :( You need to become a stalker like me. XD *rolls eyes*

Katie said...

I know it sounds odd, but I just don't know her that well, lol. Maybe I should, but I don't.
Haha, nah, I don't think I'll be a stalker like you;) *rolls eyes with you* lol!