Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Best Brothers Ever!

Howdy there, y'all!
I thought I would share a little bit of information about my brothers, as Tommy's Birthday was October 16th and Chris' was yesterday.
First of all, let me start off by saying, they are the BEST brothers in the whole world and I love 'em sooooo much!
Now, I can't really do them one at a time, seeing as there's a lot about them that is the same, so we'll just see how all this comes out.
They're very protective of me and have never, ever been mean to me. Growing up, we always enjoyed being together and playing little games together. To this day, we enjoy being together, even though Tommy is 25, Chris is 23, and I'm 19. They're two of my very best friends.
Tommy moved out last year and so I like to text him sometimes and enjoy talking to him on the phone. He doesn't mind when I text him either, indeed I think he likes it:)
Both of them can comfort quite well. They're strong, but gentle when they need to be.
One thing about Chris is that he's always liked holding my hand (for some reason, my hands have always been soft and warm, even though I don't do anything to them). If he and I are sitting next to each other watching something or whatever, he has to hold my hand.
Several years ago, I fell and broke my ankle. When we were at the hospital waiting to get my X-Rays, I had to sit in a wheelchair, of course, and then Chris was sitting next to me in a different chair, of course, and he held my hand. What other brother would hold his sister's hand?? Especially, out in public???!!!!
When Mommy and I are hurting or whatever, it hurts Chris so much, that sometimes he cries with us and he holds us. Tommy isn't really like that, he just holds us. It's not that Chris is weak or anything because he is very strong (as is Tommy), he's just different when it comes to things like that.
When Chris had his seizures, Tommy was the strong one. The rest of us were a mess and Tommy was the one saying, "It's ok" and all that. I obviously didn't know what was going on when I had mine, but I know that Chris cried with me and both he and Tommy were helping Mommy and Daddy.
Both of my boys (that's what I call them. Daddy is 'my boy' too:)) are gentlemen.
One time, a few years ago, Mommy, Daddy, Chris, and I were going into a little convenient store to get some snacks and there were these two guys outside arguing and cursing. Chris stood out there for a moment, telling the guys to watch their language because there were ladies around, he didn't say it calmly either. I heard one of the guys apologize and I thought, "Yep, that's my Chris".
They're always opening the door for Mommy and me, and keeping it open for any other lady that might come along. Anytime Mommy or I might drop something, if Chris is around he'll pick it up for us real quick, without giving us a chance.
Tommy and I are alike in many ways, but Mommy calls Chris and me her 'twins' sometimes because we're so much alike. There have been times when he and I say the same thing at the exact same time, sometimes all we have to do is look at each other and we know what the other is thinking about something. Someone can say something and he and I will look at each other because something we've thought or said before we're both thinking about it. We both like almost the same of everything. If one of us are down or having a bad day, we need only spend a little while together and we can make the other happy. If one of us have a headache or aren't feeling well, once again, we need only a little while together and even though we still might not feel well, we make the other one feel better. We love spending time together and dream about going to England, Italy, and Spain together to see Football games. It's not enough that we're both alike in so many ways, we both have Epilepsy!
Chris always says that Tommy and I have 'the cool factor', LOL! Chris is cool too though;)
When Tommy lived here, sometimes he would have to take me to the grocery store and we had fun just doing that. He would push the cart and pop it up on it's back wheels and push it around like that, LOL! Now, when Mommy, Chris, and I go out to go to the store or whatever, Chris will sometimes come in with me and we have fun too:)
So, you see, no matter what the three of us are doing together, even the littlest thing, we have fun together. We also know each other quite well, having been homeschooled for most of our schooling and spending so much time together.
The three of us also love all the old-fashioned ways (we get that from Mommy), though we do appreciate computers and iPods. Chris isn't a phone talker at all, but phones are a good thing;)
I would post a picture of my brothers, but they don't want me to, so I'm not gonna.
Yes, so I have the best brothers in the whole entire universe and I am so thankful for them! My life wouldn't be the same without 'em:)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TOMMY & CHRIS!!!!!!!
Love you both soooooo much!!!!!!

Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: