Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hello folks. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Though, I imagine the people in other countries that don't celebrate it didn't have one;) I hope they're thankful anyway:)
Ours was lovely! We spent the day at Memaw and Grandpa's and I spent the whole time playing with my little 8 year old cousin Randi Michelle, which was a blast! She's such a cutie:)
Of course, no one in my family likes to have their pictures taken so I can't put up any pictures except of her and me. Mommy took a few pictures of Chris, but he wouldn't want me to put them up here, so I shan't. (This is why there are only pictures of myself and not my Mommy or brothers. My Daddy doesn't really mind too much;)).

We also put up and decorated their Christmas tree, so here are a couple of pictures of it:



Randi Michelle and me:)

And again.



Just Randi:)

Probably my favorite picture we took :) Grandpa, me, and Randi Michelle.

One more of Randi Michelle and me (with Grandpa in the background).


My Punkin Cheesecake!

Mommy's Sweet Tater Casserole without pecans.

Mommy's Sweet Tater Casserole with pecans. (She always has to make two because Daddy doesn't like pecans).

Now onto something else:
One of my favorite bands is Family Force 5. Well, today one of the members 'Fatty' was rushed to the hospital with kidney problems. His brother, 'Soul Glow Activatur' has been updating his Twitter all day and Fatty is doing a little better, but I would like you all to keep Fatty (who's real name is Joshua Olds; and Soul Glow's real name is Solomon Olds) in your prayers please. Thanks.

Good night or good morning or good evening or good whatever, depending upon where you live!

Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

1 comment:

Brittany November said...

CHEEEEEEEEEESE CAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!