Monday, July 19, 2010

Life Without A Computer

Awhile ago, we had to go without a computer for awhile and I rather liked it.  The only reason I like having a computer is my buddies :)  I missed them bunches when we didn't have one!!!
I didn't get as much reading done as I thought I would but it was still nice to not have the temptation to get on the computer for hours doing absolutely nothing.  Praise God, that hasn't happened this time. 
I have noticed a change in myself that I rather like.  For some reason ever since my cousin and I were blessed to go to the opera together, God has blessed me with the strength and energy to do things everyday that I only did on occasion before.  So far, most every day I've made my family a treat of some sort and have made our meals most days, it's lovely!  Right now I have some blueberry muffins in the oven (they don't know what they are yet;))!  Surprising my family with little treats or making their meals or really doing anything for them is something I just LOVE! 
I don't know what caused this change but I praise God for it!  I know it is only because of Him that I can do these things.
I don't know, something feels different inside of me and I think it's a good thing.

I have laundry soaking right now but don't think I should take them out to the line today because we're supposed to have storms and sometimes it looks like we will and then it gets sunny so I don't want to chance it.  I'm just going to ring them out best I can and throw 'em in the dryer!

In other news: on Saturday, my bff/'sis' got married!!!  We weren't able to go to her wedding but I'm sure she looked beautiful!  I can't wait to see pictures!
We always talked about going to each other's Weddings and I was sad that we weren't able to go but at the same time I tried to be ok because I was so happy for her and her new hubby :) 
We of course hope to meet someday and we hope it will be soon, Lord willing.

We are now eating my blueberry muffins and they are quite good, if I do say so myself :)
Hope you all are having a wonderfully blessed day resting in the Lord!!

God bless and keep you all!
Grace be with you!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: