Friday, October 22, 2010

I Must Say Something

On the 17th, my Mommy and I went to her family's Family Reunion.  We had a blast, hangin' out with all the family and stuff!  Plus, we stayed in a hotel the night before and it was really, really nice.

Anyway, at one point I was outside talking to some 2nd and 3rd cousins and was asked if I had a young man yet, my answer: look away, giggle, and say no.  Totally the wrong answer.
Instead, I should've said something like, "Nope, I believe in courtship and am waiting for God to bring my future husband and me together".  Ever since then, I've been so embarrassed about the way I answered him.
That was such a worldly way to answer that question and I hate that that is what I did.  If I could go back and respond the right way, I would. 
God has put me into this world, but, I am not to be part of it, and, that, is how I acted when asked that question.  I am so ashamed.

Not much in this blog post but, I just felt like I needed to say this.

God bless and keep you all!
Grace be with you!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: