Saturday, March 1, 2008

Car Trouble

I thought I would tell y'all about our car trouble:)
Some days ago Mommy and Daddy were out in our van and it started making a funny noise and it died a couple times, we took it to the shop and we have it back now, but last night it started making the noise again. Ugh!! Also, the other morning Daddy was on his way to work in his car and something hit the bottom of his car and the oil poured out. He called Tommy (who was at work) and he and one of his friends came and picked him up and took him to work. A tow truck came and took Daddy's car to the shop and they said that it probably won't be ready till Tuesday! Tommy's car hasn't been working lately, meaning it doesn't really start and he bought a truck a while ago from a friend at work and now that doesn't really start all the time. So, basically none of our cars are in perfect working condition. Since Daddy doesn't have his car, he has to take the van to work so the rest of us (save Tommy) are cooped up in the house unless Mommy takes Daddy to work, which she plans to tomorrow so we can go to Church.
Mommy, Chris, and I have been doing a lot of cleaning up today and we got pretty much done, the house keeps lookin' better and better!! Chris mainly worked out in the garage but doesn't like how he arranged it all so he plans to rearrange sometime next week.
Alas, this one is rather short too, but Mommy and Daddy need to go to bed early 'cause they need to get up early for Mommy to take Daddy to work in the morning. Good night all!!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I got your letter the other day...but I'm sick (pounding head, sore throat, shivers, etc) so I'll be replying soon. It takes a clear head for me to write anything but a comment! ;) I hope your cars get fixed soon!

Katie said...

Thanks for lettin' me know you got my letter!
Aw, I hope you feel better soon honey! I appreciate you making the effort to write a comment:) I'll be praying for you.
Love you!
God Bless!
~Bekah