Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh No!

Yes, my friends, it's true, Man United lost to Portsmouth:( It was a penalty kick that led to that fateful loss. Oh, we had so many chances, but alas, it just wasn't the Lord's Will that we win that game or the FA Cup, as we are now also kicked out of the FA Cup.
I will admit, it took me a while to get over this sad event, but I'm over it now and moving on. Never ever thought I could love a sport as much as I love real Football, but I do and it saddens me when our teams lose, but life goes on. There's always the hope that they will win the Premiere League. Plus, they'll always be our favorite no matter what!!
Anyway, we had a big snowfall starting on Friday and ended sometime yesterday. So there was a lot of snow on the ground, but the Lord Blessed us with beautiful sunshine today and the snow is melting away. Before there was so much snow that one couldn't even see our driveway because it was blanketed in snow but today that snow is going away and the driveway is popping through. Tommy even had to park his truck at the end of the driveway when he got home from work yesterday morning because he couldn't get it to go through the snow.
We were unable to go to Church today but that's alright, it was the Lord's Will.
I can't believe there are only two more weeks till Easter! I'm so excited, this is gonna be our first Easter that we get to spend at Church in like 8 years! The Lord has truly blessed us!!!!
All Glory, Laud, and Honor be to our Risen King!!!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah!
I just wanted to comment and tell you your letter will be in the mail in about two days...I still have a bunch of other letters and schoolwork to catch up on! :-P

Katie said...

Hey Meghan!
Thanks for lettin' me know!! I look forward to receiving it! I hope you're able to catch up with all your letters and schoolwork!
Love ya!
God Bless!
~Bekah

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis. I think she's adorable to. I miss her an my lil toad man, aka isaiah, so much!

Katie said...

Thanks for the comment sis! Oh, I totally understand. I miss my lil cousin too! I hope you get to see them again soon!
Love ya sis!
~Bekah:)

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.