Tuesday, December 2, 2008

15 Things I'm Not Afraid To Admit.....

My friend Guitargirl tagged me again, so here ya go!

1- I'm a Reformed Presbyterian.


2- My family are my best friends.

3- I want to be a keeper at home someday.

4- I LOVE Family Force 5!

5- I would love to go to England someday with my brother so we can see a Man U game!

6- I would rather spend time with my brother than any other guy on Earth! (Of course, that will change when I get married;)).

7- My best friends (outside of my family) live MILES away from me, but I would gladly drive that far to see them! :0)

8- I love my Lord Jesus Christ with all of my heart!

9- I cannot stand Jars Of Clay!!!!!!!!!!

10- I am a Republican.

11- Though I am not a huge video gamer, I love playing FIFA with my brother!! Well, other games too, but that's our favorite!

12- My favorite Serie A team is Inter Milan!

13- I love Chivalry in a man.

14- Even though real Football is my favorite sport, I would still watch any other sport with my Daddy.

15- My Mommy is my best girlfriend!

Ummmm, I'm going to add a few more, lol!

16- I believe in courtship.

17- Lauren Barlow is my favorite Barlow *girl*.

18- I would do anything for those I love.

19- I was just wondering what people would say if they were supposed to say 15 things they would never want to admit....would they admit them? ;)

20- Whenever I'm alone in the dark, my heart starts beating faster because I don't like being alone in the dark.

21- 20 was prolly one of the things I wouldn't want to admit, but oh well.

There you have it!

Alive because of his Blood,
Bekah
P.S. Maiden Meghan, if you want to do this too, I know you don't have a blog so you can do it in a comment, if you want to. It's up to you, m'dear! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet! Okay...here it goes:
Fifteen Things I'm Not Afraid to Admit:
1. I believe in the Lord God of the Bible and will never, ever renounce His name or His word
2. My best friends are my parents and my younger sister Sara
3. I believe it's the Lord's will for my life that I am to be a wife, mother and homemaker...someday. :)
4. I'm not afraid to admit that I am not attending college when I graduate because I feel it is not the Lord's will for my life
5. I am absolutely obsessed with MGM old movies from the 30's, 40's and 50's.
6. My nickname is 'boo-boo.' I don't know why, however. :)
7. One place I would be thrilled to go to would be to visit Bekah.
8. I still sleep with a stuffed Poohbear every night.
9. I am writing a book
10. I am completely addicted to crocheting. :)
11. I love antiques! *Sigh* I was born in such the wrong time :-P
12. When I was little, and riding my bike in a rosy pink sundress, it 'ballooned' behind me-to the embarrassment of myself and the teasing of my sister
13. To my embarrassment, I have had one crush in my life. Luckily that ended about two/three years ago.
14. I'm surprised I mentioned more than one of the things on this list :)
15. Bekah is one my closest and dearest friends and I would do anything for her.
Love you lots!!

Katie said...

Aw, you're so sweet too!!!
I'm so glad you decided to write all of them! Thank you!
And, aw, you're one of my closest and dearest friends too and I love you! I would be thrilled to visit you too! Hopefully someday!!
Love you!
~Bekah:o)