Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Trees

Ok, so like, I've been meaning to get on here and write about stuff, haha, obviously.
Umm, on Friday, I think, we went to Mawmaw & Pawpaw's and put their tree up for them and had a fun time visiting with them for a couple of hours. After we left there we went to Memaw and Grandpa's and did a few things for them. Memaw even cooked us supper! The best spaghetti ever! So, yeah, we had an awesome visit with them as well. It was so cool to visit both grandparents in one day:)
Sabbath night we got our tree and then yesterday while Mommy and I were out, Daddy and Chris put the tree up and last night we watched "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" while we ate and then we decorated the tree, it was really fun:)
These past few nights, we have also been driving around looking at Christmas lights, that's always fun too:)
I love my life and thank God everyday for my lovely family and all of the time we spend together.
The Lord has blessed us with a beautiful snowfall today! We're supposed to get 3-4", I can't tell if we have that much or not, but it's just gorgeous! I know, one of my best friends, Guitargirl would love it >:) Isn't that right, dear?? LOL! Ok, so she hates cold weather....
Mommy and I are prolly gonna wrap Christmas gifts today, I don't know. I, of course, will not be "present", haha, lol, lame, I know, when she's wrapping my gifts, but I'm going to help her with the men's gifts ("men" being my awesome Daddy, and two awesome brothers!) and I also have a few to wrap. I actually still have to finish a gift for my lil cousin, so hopefully I can get that done soon too, if not today even.
So, ummm, byebye!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

11 comments:

Brittany November said...

Glad it's your weather and not mine :P Thanx for coming to my "party" ;)

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun weekend! I love wrapping gifts! Mum let me wrap some of Sara's last year and vice versa so I knew what she was getting! Have a merry Christmas, my dear! Love ya!
Oh, and we got to have snow today, too! I love it!

Katie said...

Guitargirl-
Hehe, yeah, I'm glad it's our weather too ;)
Meghan-
Oh, I know, I love wrapping gifts too!
That's awesome that you got snow also! You have a Merry Christmas too, my love!
Love you girls!
God bless!
~Bekah

Mark Regan said...

Glad you like Celtic Thunder, especially at Christmas time. Check out this link to my favorite song of theirs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exflbnmfqzg

Check out my site for more links to Celtic Thunder music and info: http://knol.google.com/k/mark-regan/celtic-thunder/3oo5lhklxb3l0/2#

Here is another GREAT Christmas song by my favorite New Zealand singer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUq7R4VAato&fmt=18

Katie said...

Hey Bounty Hunter,
Thanks for the links! I love Hayley Westenra too! I've never heard her version of "Silent Night" before but it is absolutely beautiful, as are all of her songs. Thanks again!
God Bless!
~Bekah

Brittany November said...

I been meaning to ask you (No, not what do you think of my grammar ;)) how do you put your playlist at the top of the page like that??? I want to put my AO countdown closer to the top of my page as soon as I take my Christmas wallpaper down; which may be soon because I'm getting sick of looking at it ;) and it's to wide for my sidebar. Not that Nate's fat or anything...:-O LOL!

Katie said...

Well, I think your grammar *a'int so good*, haha! ;)
If you go to your blog layout, you can move your *gadgets* and you just go to the one you want to move and drag it wherever it can go and wherever you want it to go.
Hope that helps!
~Bekah :)

Brittany November said...

Ah! Thank you much! I knew that you could move them along the sidebars, but I had never tried under the heading! :-D

Katie said...

You're welcome!
~Bekah :)

Brittany November said...

Oooh, new wallpaper...pretty :-D

Katie said...

Thank you, Guitargirl :o)
Love you!
~Bekah