Monday, December 8, 2008

Quote Game Answers....

I know it has been a lil while since I have updated y'all, but I had a cold for a few days and am now pretty much over it, thankfully:) I decided I should prolly tell you all what the movie quotes are from, haha, seeing as how it's been a while! Though, I was hoping at least one person would know some of them, but oh well. I thought about giving it like another week or so before saying what they are, but I'll just say them now anyway....

Ok
...

1-2 Are from "Goal! The Dream Begins".
3-4 Are from "A Muppet Christmas Carol".
5-9 Are from "Luther".
10 Is from "The Count of Monte Cristo".
11 Is from Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events".
Now, my friend Guitargirl got number 12, but I'll say it anyway, it's from "Home Alone 2, Lost In New York".

There ya go, you no longer have to wait in suspense!

A couple of days ago, the Lord blessed us with a beautiful snowfall! About an inch or so fell, and it was sooo pretty! It's almost gone now, but we're supposed to have more this week, so we'll see. It is soooo cold here, but I love it!
We're hoping to get our Christmas tree this week and hopefully put up some Christmas lights, Lord willing.
Well, I suppose I shall go now!

Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

8 comments:

Brittany November said...

Is a series of unfortunate events a good one?? I seen it advertised and it looked like it might be kind of funny, but I knew I couldn't get Mom to take me to the theaters for it because it has Jim Carrey and it's a dark comedy ;) LOL! Glad you're back!

Brittany November said...

Oh, and thank you for following me :)
Have you seen my new countdown clock at the bottom of my page? :-D
*Squeee!*

Katie said...

Guitargirl,
Yep, Lemony is a good movie. We have it on DVD. It's really funny! What's wrong with Jim Carrey? I guess I just don't much about certain actors and whatnot, lol! He's really funny in it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're welcome for following you:p Yes, I have seen it, where did you get it? I can't find any:(
Lol, *squee*? Ne'er heard that one before;)
~Bekah:)

Brittany November said...

Mom just thinks he's annoying ;) I loved him in Dumb and Dumber tho...he makes a very convincing idiot. LOL! Sorry, that probably wasn't very nice. I should watch myself lest Jim reads your blog ;)

I made it :) I'm so proud of myself! Actually I did a search on blogger's tools for countdowns and I found this one where you could add your own picture and date and all that, so I found a nifty AO picture and made that one :-D Here's da link if you wanted to make one for...something. LOL! You may not want to make one for the AO concert in Butler, PA, but I'm sure you could find something to count down to. LOL! You just may need to change the size if you have a bigger picture or whatever:
http://www.springwidgets.com/widgets/view/71/false/true?rl=widgetize/71

Just like you've never heard people use *Snigger* online? ;) You need to get out more often! LOL! Luv ya!

Katie said...

Ok, I understand then. Haha, oh yeah, lol, Jim Carrey reads my blog, haha, right;)
Hey, congratulations! I tried to make one but it wouldn't work:(
Haha, I don't mind not knowin' about all this *internet slang*, if you will. I'm more than happy to hear it from you;)
God bless!
Love ya!
~Bekah

Anonymous said...

Hey! You put it up! :-D It looks really nice on a classy blog like this! LOL! Wow. I can't wait until Christmas! *Stares at counter until Christmas comes* Oh, and I voted for your Family Force Five thingie :) I voted for Radiator and just about everything else they were up for. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Dang! My Christmas countdown had an error! *Steals yours* >:)

Katie said...

Lol, classy? Haha, thank you:p I can't wait until Christmas too!
Thank you for voting for FF5:o) I'll bet they would thank you too;) You're a nice person....well, some of the time, LOL, jk, all the time!

Oh no you di'in!!! Haha, thief>:) How could you??? LOL!

~Bekah