Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Better Days

Guitargirl did this, so I'm going to also.
Since I (like Guitargirl) do not have an Ipod, what you do is listen to your Ipod (or in our case, our playlists) and whatever song is on for the question you're on that's the one you answer with:) A lil strange, but kind of cool:)

If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
"Washed By The Water" by Needtobreathe

How would you describe yourself?
"Dance or Die" by Family Force 5.....now that's just odd;)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Breath" by Breaking Benjamin.....haha, Guitargirl and I both had 'breathing' songs for this one....it's pretty cool how it's alliterated, is it not?? ;)

How do you feel today?
"Broken World" by Across The Sky....awww, that's kind of sad:(

What is your life's purpose?
Oh great...."Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer" by Family Force 5...what the heck??? That is so not my life's purpose....

What is your motto?
"Molotov" by Dead Poetic...huh??

What do your friends think of you?
"Same Old Lang Syne" by Dan Fogelberg....ok, that's interesting, I'm a lil disturbed by this one.

What do you think of your parents?
NOOOOOOO, I do not like this one one bit!!!!!!! "Glass In The Trees" by Dead Poetic:( That's it, I'm gonna see what song comes on next>:( Yes, yes, this is definitely them, "You're The Inspiration" by Chicago:)

What do you think about very often?
"Matthias Replaces Judas" by Showbread

What do you think of your best friend?
"In Christ Alone" by Adrienne Liesching & Geoff Moore

What do you think of the person you like?
I really don't want to write this one, could we say we're married?? "The Island" by Celtic Thunder...let's find another one...ok, this is odd, but "Whatcha Gonna Do With It" by Family Force 5

What is your life story?
"Do Ya" by Dover...that's interesting 8-)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Stop and Stare" by One Republic

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
This is so not cool, I'm not gonna write this one....we'll see what the next song is...."Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban: Double Trouble" by John Williams...haha, apparently we're trouble makers;)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Golly, I don't want to dance to this one "Image of The Invisible" by Thrice...it's much too loud.

What will they play at your funeral?
"My Confession" by Josh Groban

What is your hobby/interest?
"Everything" by Seven Places....now this one I like (not because my interests are everything, but because of the lyrics) :)

What is your biggest fear?
Aww, but this isn't my biggest fear..."Light Up Ahead" by Further Seems Forever...in fact I can't wait!

What is your biggest secret?
"Bury The Difference" by Dead Poetic

What do you think of your friends?
"Landslide" by Seven Places...that's interesting.

What will you post this as?
"Better Days" by Goo Goo Dolls

Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog through the Gorecki's and I love it! I am also RP! What is the name of your church? - Michaela

Brittany November said...

Woa! We both like people who Breathe! :-D It's no wonder we're friends; look at all we have in common! LOL!

Katie said...

Hi Michaela! I always liked that name:) I'm glad you like my blog!
Actually, right now we aren't attending a Church, we are in the process of looking for one though.

Lol, yeah Guitargirl, it's always nice to like someone who breathes;) I mean I guess you could like someone that's not breathing anymore, but ya know, just like as a hero or somethin' like that;)
~Bekah

Anonymous said...

Neat post, Bekah!
Little different but I like it! The songs sounded kind of random. :) LOL Michaela is one of my closest friends, by the way. :) Now two of my closest friends 'know' each other. Okay, sort of. :) Have a good week! Love you!

Katie said...

I'm glad you like it:)
Lol, yeah, I like a very WIDE variety of music;)
Oh cool, now I've 'met' one of my best friend's best friends:o)
You have a good week too, m'dear!
Love you too, hun!!
~Bekah:)
P.S. I don't know when I can get my letter out to you because we can't seem to find our envelopes:( Sorry it has taken me sooo long!! Hopefully I can get it out to you soon!!
TTFN! (tah tah for now;))