Tuesday, January 6, 2009

15 Random Things About Myself

My friend Guitargirl tagged me a while ago to write 15 random things about myself and I never did it, so I thought now would be a good time.

1. I still sleep with a big Winnie the Pooh that I've had for several years now.
2. I like to talk with different accents sometimes.
3. I love dark chocolate!
4. I'm a firm believer that white chocolate is NOT chocolate!
5. I love coffee.
6. I like SOME metal music.
7. I like southern Gospel music.
8. I do not own any black clothes.
9. If I played Football I would want to be a defender (go Rio Ferdinand!!!).
10. I haven't seen a movie in theaters in about 10 years.
11. When I was a wee lassie I fell down a flight of iron steps and wasn't injured in the least bit, no scratches or anything.
12. One of my nicknames is Bundesliga (long story).
13. I like meteorology (in fact my brother, Chris, got me a book on the subject for Christmas, yepyep, he rocks!!).
14. Michael Caine is my favorite actor and I've only seen him in two movies, "Muppet's Christmas Carol" being one of them).
15. It always makes me happy when people tell me I look like my Mommy:)

Ok, there you have it. I tag Meghan and Sara at My Simple Blessed Life, your Mum can do it too, if she wants to:)

Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

5 comments:

Brittany November said...

Wow. These things are always interesting because then you truly find out how vastly different we really are...and still friends ;) The white chocolate and black clothes thing really had me shocked: I never eat dark chocolate and almost all my clothes are black. LOL!

Katie said...

Girl! You knew I only like dark chocolate, lol, but that's alright, I'll let it slide;) Yeah, I'm just really not the kind of girl who likes or wears black. I like navy blue though:)
~Bekah:)

Anonymous said...

I have one black skirt and a few pairs of black shoes....that's it. I like navy blue, too. :)
Yummm! Coffee! I got to have two cups of strong coffee this morning-which is good because I have a piano lesson. :) I just wanted to stop by and let you know I LOVE the new blog template!!! It's so 'you'!
Love you!

Brittany November said...

Yeah, I knew I knew that; I just like pointing it out because dark chocolate is nasty ;P
Dito what Meghan said; the new wallpaper is cute!
The word verification is "Trownes". Used in a sentence I'm thinking that would read: "I live in the country, but all my relatives live in trownes." ;)

Katie said...

Mmmm, yes, miss Meghan, coffee is sooooo good!! I'm drinking some right now, as a matter of fact:)
Oh, blah, blah, blah.... you're just goofy that's why you don't like dark chocolate;p. lol!
Ok, ok, here I was lookin' around for other templates and then I see that I have 3 comments and both of you like this one, so I shall keep it...for now that is;)
Love you two girlys!!
~Bekah:)