Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Day Today

Tomorrow is my Birthday, but since Daddy was off today we decided to celebrate it today.
We went a few places, yet I couldn't find anything I wanted anywhere so therefore, didn't get anything. We did go to Starbuck's and of course I got something there;)
At 4:30 my oldest brother, Tommy, met us at Applebee's for an early supper.
We didn't tell the dude waitin' on us that it was my Birthday because I would have been so embarrassed if they came out and started singin' to me, lol. When he gave us the bill though and Mommy had said something and called me the Birthday girl and I was like "Shhh!!" Thankfully they didn't sing to me and he just came out with a lil Birthday Sundae for me, it was tasty:) Anyway, we had a really great day!
Now the only problem is I still don't know what to do tomorrow. We can't actually go anywhere because we don't have another vehicle yet. But what should I do at home???
See, in our house, when it's your Birthday you don't do anything that day (meaning cleaning and stuff like that) 'cept for what you wanna do.
Ah anyway, I suppose we'll see what happens.
It's like 2 degrees here, brrrrr!!! I need a blanket or somethin, lol! Perhaps I shall get offa here and read or sumpin'.....hmmmm
Oh, and actually, I'm already considered the Birthday girl, so I can't do anything tonight either, oh well.
Well, golly I wish I had more to write about, but I can' t think of anything:(
Suppose, I'll talk to y'all lata!!!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, today is January 16th, so Happy Birthday!!!! I'm glad you had a nice time with your family (especially since no waiters serenaded you. I hate when they do that! ;) What is your favorite drink at Starbucks? Anything they serve is very addicting! Have a blessed week and thanks for your wonderful, Christ-centered blog!
Love, Michaela

Katie said...

Thank you Michaela!! That was so sweet:)
Oh golly, right now, my favorite right now is a Cinnamon Dolce Latte:-D I've only ever had their coffee and frappucinos, but I loved 'em!!
Thank you for such a sweet compliment on my blog, Michaela.
You're kind and sweet words remind me of Meghan:) No wonder you two are friends:)
Love,
Bekah