Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Quiz Thing;)

First of all, I would like to add two more things to my random things about me that I did last night:
One, my Daddy took me to a UK Basketball game a few years ago and we won..."we" being UK, of course;)
Two, I like listening to elderly people talk about their childhood and can't get enough of it! I even like hearing the same stories over and over again:)
Now, Guitargirl did this so I want to also:)


***********FOODNESS***********



What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Dark Chocolate and/or Cheesecake;) They would prolly make me sick, but I wouldn't get sick of 'em;)

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Cheese, mushrooms, sauteed green peppers and onions, and pepperoni.

What do you like to put on your toast? Depends on what I'm in the mood for.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I always get a Cherry Limeade

Do you like pulpy orange juice? Doesn't matter.

***********TECHNESS***********


How many televisions are in your house? 3

Do you own a digital camera? Yes

How many email addresses do you have? 1

How much time do you spend on the internet each day? More than I should.

Do you always answer your phone? Nope!

***********BIOLOGYNESS***********



Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed

What (if anything) have you had removed from your body? Nothing

Do you have any tattoos/piercings? Nope!

What is the last heavy item you lifted? I don't know.


Can you do push ups? I don't know.

Can you do a chin up? Unfortunately, no.

How many times (if any) have you been knocked unconscious? Nil

***********WOULDYOUNESS***********


If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Nah

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Without a doubt!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Lauren or Grace...ooooh ooooh, what about Lauren Grace...that's a purdy name:)

If you could change your eye color, what would it be? Don't wanna change 'em, I like my blue eyes:)

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? Yes, yes I would;)

Would you be a pirate? Oooh, oooh, yeah!!! Not a mean one though, I'll be a "pirate who doesn't do anything" ;)


***********FAVORITENESS***********


Season? Autumn

Holiday? Christmas!

Day of the week? Sabbath

Month? I don't know, December maybe?


Christmas songs? Too many to name and if I were to name them I would have to name the artists too because they have to be sung by certain artists for me to LOVE them!

Sit-down restaurant? Applebee's


***********CURRENTNESS**********


Missing someone? Yes, Tommy. However, he's coming over to visit tonight!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Mood? Joyful!

Listening to? "A Whole New World" by Aladdin:) I know it might be weird, but I love that song!

Watching? A disgusting bumblebee flyin' around outside:/ (The only bad thing about Spring and Summer!!)

Worrying about? Pawpaw:(

Current hate right now? That big bumblebee;)

Are most of the friends in your life right now new or old? Both, but I feel like I've known them forever:o)

Plans tonight? Tommy's comin' over!!!!


Sleeping alone tonight? That's not a very nice question>:(


***********HAVEYOUEVERNESS***********


Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes

Have you ever been in a car wreck? Does having a tree fall on your car count? ;)

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Prolly

Have you ever been given roses? Nope

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? I've never dated anyone and don't believe in dating anyway.

Have you ever had someone sing to you? Like when I was a baby, yes.


Have you ever met someone who changed your life? Yes

***********RANDOMNESS***********


First place you went this morning? Mommy and Daddy's room:)

What's the last movie you saw? I just watched the end of some kind of war/submarine-ish movie with Daddy and Chris this morning. I don't care for those kinds of movies by the way, but it wasn't bad.

Last person you talked to? Mommy:)

Last person you hugged? Daddy...kind of.


Three things you bought yesterday? Nothin'...notta...nil;)

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Umm, I don't wanna talk about that, LOL, jk!! Never;)

Last person you took a picture of? Myself;p I deleted it though, 'cause I was just playin'.

When did you last cry? Can't remember!

What is the last song to make you cry? I don't know.

Held hands with anyone today? I don't think so.



***********MISCELLANEOUSNESS***********


Do you smile often? Yep! "Life's happier with a smile" :)....Yeah, I made that up;)

What's on your wish list for your birthday? I never really have one (wish list, not Birfday;)).

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Nil

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Depends

Do you have an accent? Occasionally;) Whether it be by accident or on purpose;)

How will you bring in the New Year? I imagine we'll have game night wif snacks (just the four of us unless Tommy comes:)) and watch the ball drop. That's just kind of a long ways away though;)

What song represents you? "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" by Relient K, LOL, jk!!! Prolly, "Someday" by LaRue but also different hymns. Like "Leaning On The Everlasting Arms". (I know Mommy's answer to this one, but you all will just have to find out when she does this;)).

Does anyone love you? My friends and family, other than that, I seriously doubt it!

What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.

What kind of music did you listen to during your elementary school years? Point Of Grace, mostly. But also kids Christian tapes.

Do you believe in staying close with your exes/prospects? Well, ummm, I don't know, never been there.

What is something your friends make fun of you for? We kind of make fun of each other:)

Ok, I tag Mommy, Meghan, and Sara.

I think I'll add a video or pic if I can find anything....ok, hold on....Ah, here we go. A video of Manchester United players being quizzed:) Enjoy!



Grace be with you,
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

No comments: