Sunday, March 29, 2009

Song Tag Thing

My friend Guitargirl did this, so I wanted to do it too!

Choose two artists and answer the questions with their songs:)

Artist: Barlow Girl and NEEDTOBREATHE

Are you male or female?: "Average Girl"

Describe yourself: "Washed By The Water" :)

How do you feel about yourself?: "Take My Chances"...yes, I would like to take risks;)

Describe where you currently live: "Moving On"...see, that's what we would like to do, so I think y'all might get the idea;)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: The only one I can think of is "Streets Of Gold" :)

Your best friend is: "Superstar" :)

Your favorite color is: "Clothes"...most of my clothes are pink, blue, or purple, so that works out perfectly:)

What's the weather like?: "Grey"

If your life was a tv show, what would it be called?: "5 Minutes Of Fame"

What is life to you?: "Psalm 73 (My God's Enough)"

What is the best advice you have to give?: "Don't Wait For Daylight"

If you could change your name, what would it be?: "Haley" (not really, but since I'm not doing Celtic Thunder, I can't say "Lauren and I";))

Your favorite food is: "Sweet Revenge" (obviously, I like sweet foods;))

That was fun. I tag
Mommy, Meghan, and Sara:)

Now wouldn't it figure, there was something else I was going to write about, but I can't remember what it was, sorry!

I'll just see if I can find a pic or video to share with you...hold on....k, got one! I cannot believe I've never shared this video with you all before, I absolutely LOVE it!!!

Mainstay Monday:



Hope you liked it, I think it's hilarious!

Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

No comments: