Monday, March 30, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook

To view HsKubes and other maiden's Daybooks, click the image above.

Today…
Monday
March 30, 2009

Outside my window...
The sun is shining brightly and everything looks so beautiful and Springish.

I am thinking...
I wish we could take a drive today, it's so beautiful outside!

I am thankful for...
My Mawmaw and Pawpaw doin
g better.

I am wearing...
Long denim skirt, burgundy heartprint hoodie with light pink sleeves.

I am reading...
Just finished "Feminine By Design" and will start reading "Aunt Jane's Hero" by Elizabeth Prentiss.

I am creating...
Nothing at the moment.

One of my favorite things...
Spending time with Mommy and Chris:)

For education this week...
I'm graduated so nothing.

A keeper at home skill I am using...
Uuummm, I don't know, different things. Never one thing in particular.

A spiritual lesson I’m learning...
"And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?"

A godly character trait I plan to work on...
Selflessness

Scripture I am memorizing...
Nothing at the moment.


I am praying for...
Mawmaw and Pawpaw

For the rest of the week...
Going out tomorrow with Mommy and Chris, hopefully visiting Memaw and Grandpa, Spring cleaning.

A picture I’d like to share…

My sweet Mawmaw and Pawpaw that I keep talking about and praying for. This was Christmas of '06.


Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for participating in this!
I enjoyed reading your entry!.
Lovely picture of your mawmaw & pawpaw ;-)
I hope you have a great weekend.
~Alexandra