Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Facebook/News/Tag

First I want to start off by saying, I do not encourage anyone to get a Facebook. If you haven't read about it or anything, the people that started it might sell any information you have on there without your permission. Once you have your pictures and stuff on there, they can do whatever they want with it. I got rid of mine a while back because of this but kept forgetting to post about it. So, there ya go people, don't get Facebooks!!! Get Twitters:) It's really sad 'cause Facebook was a great way to comunicate with friends and find other friends, but they just had to ruin it for us>:(

Also, my cousin, had a baby boy on Friday named Will:) We haven't seen him yet but Mommy and I cannot wait to!!!

My Pawpaw's heart really isn't in very good condition, please continue praying. He's really down about this.

Now, to the first tag:
A while ago, my friend Sara at
My Simple Blessed Life tagged me with this so I wanted to do it now:) I'm sooo sorry it took me so long Miss Sara:( Now, I've done one of these a while ago, so I'm sorry if some of them are the same answers;)
Here are 20 random things about me:

1. I believe in Courtship.

2. I love chivalry in a man.

3. I like to talk in different accents;)

4. I love all things feminine and yet my choices of music are quite wild sometimes;)

5. I'm a country girl at heart but at the same time think it would be fun to visit a big city sometime...London, England, maybe;)

6. If my brother and/or I are having a bad day, all it takes is just a few minutes for the two of us to be together and we cheer each other up just like that!

7. My Mommy is my very best girlfriend!

8. If ever I had girlfriends close to me, I would rather invite them over or go over to there place and sew and chat (or somethin' like that) than go shopping or out anywhere. Unless of course we went to Starbucks just to get some coffee and then come back home;)

9. I once got to talk to Barlow Girl on the phone on national radio and it was the most embarrassing moment of my life!

10. I've never met any of my e-buddies face-to-face but am closer to them than ever I was to any other "friend" I had growing up. Even though I've not known one of them for like more than 5 or so years, I know more about them than ever I did with any other "friend" growing up.

11. I want to save my first kiss for my future Husband on our Wedding Day, AFTER the Pastor says, "You may now kiss the bride"....not a second before!

12. I have a fascination with meteorology. In fact, my brother got me a lil book on it for Christmas:)

13. I'm a coffee nut! (But not a coffee bean, because that would be strange;)).

14. A couple of times I have actually filled up 14 or so pages while writing in my journal, just journaling.

15. I have a really loud snap, for some reason;)

16. I, more often than not, have warm soft hands. It's nothing I do to take care of them, they've just always been that way! Ever since I was a baby Chris would reach over and hold my hand while we were watching television or whatever:) Mommy always says that my future Husband isn't going to want to let go of my hands because they're so soft and warm...hey, I'm fine with that;) However I do not want us to hold hands until after we're married.

17. I've been known to write "theme" songs for people;)

18. I could eat a whole watermelon by myself:)

19. My Daddy and I always won at Basketball against my two brothers, of course that's because my Daddy always let me cheat;)

20. I LLLOOOOVVVVVEEEEE dark chocolate!!!! (White chocolate is NOT chocolate people!!!)

I tag
Guitargirl and Mommy...also Meghan:) Sara did it, but you didn't:(
Grace be with you,
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

8 comments:

Brittany November said...

*Ignores white chocolate comment* Okay, I shall try to do it maybe Friday. I didn't get a chance to blog today and Kiwi said something in my last post's comment that I can't pass up making fun of tomorrow ;)

Brittany November said...

P.S.- Is that a new wallpaper, or am I just that unobservant?

Katie said...

Lol, ok, I look forward to reading it!

No, you're just unobservant...LOL, jk;) It is a new one, just got it today actually. Do you like it? I mean, I know it's not your style, but I'm just curious! Do you think it's "me"? :)

Brittany November said...

It's very pink ;) So I mean...you like pink. So yeah! LOL!

Katie said...

Hehe, k;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah! I heard so much about Facebook-it seems like everyone I know (practically) is on Facebook. My aunt is purely addicted to it. She cracks us all up, though, becasue she is very introvert and doesn't have a whole lotta friends (unlike my uncle! :P) I think the only reason she wants me to get on Facebook is so I can be her friend. :D Tell me, is there something wrong with this picture? lol. I feel used!.....;)

Katie said...

My Aunt and Uncle are on there too and it was nice, but it's so frustrating that the Facebook people had to go and do this>:(
Lol, *used*...that's not cool;)

Anonymous said...

Maiden, I am confused, I am Christian and like me my grandparents but my parents are still catholic. Why are you sad that your grandpa is catholic?? He still believes in the same God, it almost sounds like he is sick because he doesn't have your point of view. I don't see eye to eye with my parents but I would never be sad just because I go to a different church