Sunday, September 20, 2009

ABC's of Me

Guitargirl tagged me wif this so ya know, I'm gonna do it:)

A - Answer: Ok, even after Guitargirl explained this to me, I still don't really know what it means, so blah;) (Sorry, girl!)

B - Butter or Margarine: Butter

C - Chore you love: Vacuuming!

D - Dog's name: Don't have a dog.

E - Essential start your day item: Bible

F - Favorite color: Pink, purple, blue, burgundy

G - Gold or Silver: "Silver and gold, silver and gold. Mean so much more when I see, silver and gold decorations on every Christmas tree..." (can anyone tell me what that's from?:p ) I like gold:)

H - Height: 5' 4 & 1/2"

I - Instruments you play: I would love to learn the piano someday.

J - Job title: H.M.I.T (home maker in training;))

K - Kid(s): Hopefully someday!

L - Living arrangement: Ya know, a house.

M - Memories you favor: Memories of my cousin, Jeremy, who passed away in 2000, and memories of my Pawpaw, who passed away June 16th of this year.

N - Nickname(s): Bekah, Bungee Cord, Bunge, Bundesliga, Boone, Booney, Bunnie, Benayoun, Katie Bekah, Jagielka, the list goes on and on, lol! (I might consider going on about why these are my nicknames but that would take too long;)).

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never had one.

P - Pet Peeve: Terri Leigh on Fox Soccer Report, many Footballers, some Football teams and managers, pride, etc.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Mother always taught me: "Never eat singing food." Rizzo the Rat in "The Muppet Christmas Carol" :)

S - Single or Married: Single

T - Time you wake up: Depends

V - Vegetable you dislike: Lima Beans

W - Ways you run late: Umm, I can't really be late by myself because I can't drive by myself yet, so ya know...

X - X-rays you've had: My ankle.

Y - Yummy food you make: Cheesecake brownies! My Mawmaw's recipe:)

Z - Zoo favorite: Lion....wait, they do have lions at normal ole Zoos, right? I haven't been to one in YEARS!

I tag the ladies at My Simple Blessed Life and M0mmy.

Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

Silver and gold decorations...*deep breath* on eeeeeverrrrry Christmas treeeeeeeee.

I was just singing that, weird, huh?

Rudolph da red nos-ed reindeer :)

Katie said...

Woohoo!! You gots it!! You've won....uuuuuhhhh.....you've won...I don't know what you've won....a smiley face :)
Yea, woohoo, congratulations, Guitargirl!!!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:) Heyz! Actually the wallhanger thing she made for me is green & blue and the penguins are pink. And the walls are cement so I can't hang it up so it serves more as a carpet so my kitty likes to sit on it.
--
Nobody knows what the first one is supposed to be :D (at least, i dont)
lol @ singing food...
is your name Katie? Cuz that's my name. Hehe