Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tour of My Room: Part 4

Howdy y'all!
First of all, I don't know if y'all scroll down far enough to read my Twitter updates but you should:p Anyway, right now it's soooo dang cold here and I soooo dang love it, haha! See, I mentioned it being cold on my Twitter so that's why I told you about my Twitter:) By the way, everyone needs to visit my Esterlyn fansite because no one does and it makes me sad:(
I would like to share with you part 4 of my tour:)


These are some earrings I made for myself.

Junior Asparagus was kind enough to model one for me:)

Pooh, is sooooo not an earring type of guy but he, too, was kind enough to model them for me:)

Here we have Meghan Kitty modeling the earrings for me as well. I know it's not a very good picture but I tried.

Brittany Bear:)

Nani bear was kind enough to model them for me, too:)

Then we have me....I'm actually in our living room, but ya know, I think it still counts:p...so who do you like better? Personally, I like Nani bear, however Junior Asparagus follows close behind with that one earring, he looks pretty cute, kind of like a pirate (woohoo, Guitargirl, lol!) ;)

Umm, a Barlow Girl poster, Precious Moments calendar, a wallhanging Mommy made of her favorite picture, two sachets, and a little cell phone holder that I actually don't use anymore because the little tassel on the side is falling apart:(

This is a little bracelet that my little cousin Randi Michelle made for me for Christmas of '06:) It looks like she scribbled on the paper and then tore it up and then she put it on some tape. Unfortunately, I can't wear it because it would fall apart, but I keep it on a little shelf in my room next to two picture I have of her:)

This is a painting by my FAVORITE artist...my Memaw!!! Isn't it soooo pretty! She is sooo talented:)

This is a journal that Mommy and Chris got me for my Birthday, uuhh, this year, I think. It's so pretty.

My jewelry stuff layin' on my floor:)

This is the wallpaper on my phone...go United!!! I took a picture of my Manchester United scarf and voila, put it as my wallpaper!

I think that's all the pictures I have for you today.

Here's a video of one of my favorite singers, Hayley Westenra...well, and some other people but she's the only one that matters:p I love this song by them! The ice skaters are good, too, though:)



Hope you enjoyed that!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: