Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tour of My Room: Part 3

Hello again folks, it has been awhile:)
Ok, so first of all, the Lord has blessed us with an awesome thunderstorm goin' on now.

I hope I have enough pictures for my 3rd tour! If not I'll just add different ones:)

This is a charm bracelet I made with green, clear, and black beads and a Celtic heart charm. I was in a Celtic mood and wanted to make this bracelet. I found all of the pieces at Hobby Lobby, which is wear I get all my jewelry making supplies.


Here's what it looks like when it's clasped.Here's a close-up of the charm.



Hear we have Brittany the Bear modeling my "Love & War" Barlow Girl necklace (Thanks Brittany! LOL!).
Here's a close up.


This is my pretty ESV Bible.
I was sitting on my floor the other day with my camera and thought I would take a picture of our 'doorstopper'. It's one of my cowgirl boots with a sock sticking out of it:) We only use it when it's real windy.


While sitting there I thought I would take a picture of my feet. That little scar there is from scratching my foot too hard;)

I also happened to look over and saw Elsie sitting there looking at me, lol, so had to take a picture of her.

Aww, look at that pretty little picture of Barlow Girl....oh wait I think there's something wrong with it...shall we take a closer look?
Whoa, I think there's something wrong with Becca and Alyssa. What's that? You want a closer look??...
I'm thinkin' those two have issues.
A close up of their faces. Wait, hold on...what about Lauren?
There's nothing wrong with Lauren...hmm. Yes, folks, this is what happens when one is bored, you have a couple of pens and a Barlow Girl picture in front of you, and Lauren is your favorite.
Until next time, enjoy this video of an unintelligent tennis player, made by...yours truly:


Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

Your feet get more pictures taken of them than your face does I think...they're not very camera-shy, are they? XD

Woah! Barlow piarates!! O.o

Katie said...

LOL! No, my feet aren't camera shy at all:p

Yea, woohoo, Barlow Girl pirates!!! In that case Lauren has to be one, too, but I won't mess her up still;p