Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Tour of My Room: Part 1

Awhile ago I decided I wanted to take pictures of my room and share them with you so y'all can see how purdy it is:) However, I have a lot of pictures so I will have to have a few different posts about my room, if y'all don't mind.....and if you do, get over it:p



If you clicked on the first picture you probably noticed a strange little drawing on my little table. Chris drew that for me a long while ago, it's...ummm: ME, haha!! Do you see the resemblance?? ;)
If you notice, the 6th picture is brighter than the others, so obviously, not all of these pictures were taken at the same time.
I have 64 CD's there, but there's another stack under that little table of some opera and instrumental CD's. In a later post I will show you a couple pictures of them spread out on my floor and then, yes, tell you what they all are. See, I have 65 CD's since my Barlow Girl CD came and y'all will only be seeing those 'cause it's easier on me:p I also have CD's that we just purchased on iTunes and they're on my iPod, not physical copies.

Ok, more will be coming later. It's not like I have a big room, I just like takin' lotsa pictures:)
Here's a video:
Family Force 5: "Dance or Die"


Bye-eeee!

Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

Hey! Iz me :)

Nice room! :-D Wish mine was that clean, right now...*looks around at mess*

I gotta question tho...where does Chris keep all his stuff? Like, I'm guessing all the pink dresses in the closet aren't his o.O ;)

Katie said...

Lol, I can't stand a messy room so I always try to keep it clean and it never gets too messy.
Haha! No, no! Chris actually does have his own room but he just doesn't sleep in it;) He has a closet in it, acourse, so that's where he keeps his clothes. However, his bed isn't in any of the pictures because he moved it into his own room 'cause we actually sleep in the living room most the time. When we do sleep upstairs he brings his mattress in my room. That's another thing, he wanted me to call it 'my room' since it's so purdy, cause he's a manly man. He doesn't like any of it but he let's me keep it up there because he knows I like it:)
Love ya!