Friday, October 16, 2009

NEEDTOBREATHE

I've never gotten a CD before that the songs are exactly what I need to hear at a certain time of my life even if some of them don't apply to me at all. However, NEEDTOBREATHE's CD "The Outsiders" is different. Although some of the songs aren't applicable to me at all, they're still just perfect.
The songs God has used to speak to me the most are as follows:
"Through Smoke"
"Lay 'em Down"
"Garden"
"These Hard Times" (that's the main song)
"Something Beautiful"
"Let Us Love" and one I just love even if the lyrics don't apply to me,
"Valley of Tomorrow"
Not exactly sure why "Valley of Tomorrow" but it's just an awesome song.
You know, it's funny, something that just occurred to me is that on all 3 of their CD's there have been songs that were just what I needed to hear, even still when I listen to them, they're the right words.
There's just something about NEEDTOBREATHE that's different, in a good way, of course, than any other band, in my opinion. Their lyrics, sound, Bear's voice, it all just works perfectly. God has certainly blessed them with wonderful gifts and talent. It seems every time I got their CD's I loved them even more. In my opinion, "The Outsiders" is their best yet!
If you don't have any of their CD's or have never even heard their music, I highly encourage you to listen to them, they're just so dang great!
My favorite bands are Family Force 5 and Esterlyn, now NEEDTOBREATHE are definitely up there with them.
Thank you Bear, Bo, Seth, and Joe for blessing us with your awesome music and wonderful lyrics!
(I don't really think they'll read this, but why not say it anyway, aye?).


(Oh gosh, Guitargirl, look at Bear!!!!! LOL! Unfortunately, we don't see Seth's teeth, haha!!) Ya know, I really wanted to keep this serious, but I just had to put that in there for Guitargirl:)

Onto other news, someone got Family Force 5's Christmas CD yesterday and that someone loves it and thinks everyone should go out and get it, that someone is also me:) Yes folks, it rocks, go get it!


Tharrrr's da covarrr of da CD!

Today was my brother, Tommy's, 25th Birthday so he came over here and we made him supper, we also bought a pre-made apple pie at the grocery store, there's a reason I didn't make one, but I'm not going to say. We had a good time with him, we always do!

Good night, peeps!
Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

*Squeal!* Bear! :-D

Oh, and while I'm here....

I haven't got an email from you in a while :( This makes me sad.

Katie said...

I've just started writing it! Sorry, I took so long:(
I still love you!!! :) LOL!