Sunday, October 25, 2009

My CD's


Hey there peeps!
It occurred to me the other day that I never did tell you all what my CD's are, so here ye be. I'll be starting from the top left.

1. "Valley of Vision" (Sovereign Grace music)
2. The Swift
3. Superchick
4. Starfield
5. Sovereign Grace
6. Scottish...uuuhh somethin' or other "Psalms"
7. Sanctus Real
8. Sanctus Real (I don't remember the names of either one)
(2nd line, starting on the left)
9. Relient K "The Bird and The Beesides"
10. Relient K Christmas
11. Red
12. Rebecca St. James (a live CD, I don't remember the name of it and can't see it well in the picture).
13. Rebecca St. James "Live Worship"
14. Rebecca St. James "Worship God"
15. Rebecca St. James "If I Had One Chance To Tell You Something"
16. Rebecca St. James "Pray"
17. Point Of Grace (some Christmas CD, don't remember the name of that one either).
18. Point Of Grace "How You Live" (I had all of their CD's at one time but ya know, don't anymore. Chris did burn my favorite songs on CD's for me).
19. Philmont "Attention"
20. NEEDTOBREATHE "Daylight"
21. NEEDTOBREATHE "The Heat"
22. "Muppet Christmas Carol" soundtrack
23. Mainstay "Become Who You Are"
24. Mainstay "Well Meaning Fiction"
25. Leeland (once again, don't remember the name of it).
26. Krystal Meyers (don't remember the name)
27. Krystal Meyers
28. Jump5 "Rock This Christmas" (autographed. I never met them, Mommy pre-ordered it for me when it came out).
29. Jump5 (their last one, don't remember the name of it)
30. Jump5 "Accelerate"
31. Jump5 "All The Time In The World"
32. Jump5 (go ahead and laugh, Guitargirl, but I don't listen to them anymore:p)
33. Josh Groban "Noel"
34. John Catchings
35. Jessie Daniels (haven't listened to that one for a long time either)
36. Jake
37. Jake "Army of Love"
38. Hayley Westenra "Pure"
39. Hayley Westenra"Odyssey"
40. Hayley Westenra "Celtic Treasure"
41. The Fold "This Too Shall Pass"
42. Falling Up "Captiva"
43. Family Force 5 "Business Up Front, Party In The Back (Diamond Edition)"
44. Family Force 5 "Dance Or Die With A Vengeance"
45. Family Force 5 "Dance Or Die"
46. Everlife
47. Everlife (don't know if those two have titles)
48. Downhere "Ending Is Beginning" (I think, lol)
49. Downhere "So Much For Substitutes"
50. Detour 180
51. Celtic Thunder "Take Me Home"
52. Celtic Thunder "Act Two"
53. Celtic Thunder
54. Carrie Underwood "Some Hearts"
55. Carrie Underwood "Carnival Ride" (I think)
56. Capital Lights "This Is An Outrage!"
57. Bethany Dillon "Imagination"
58. Bethany Dillon
59. Bethany Dillon "Waking Up"
60. Barlow Girl "Another Journal Entry: Expanded Edition"
61. Barlow Girl
62. Barlow Girl "How Can We Be Silent"
63. Barlow Girl "Love & War"
64. Barlow Girl "Home For Christmas"
65. Article One "Colors and Sounds" (Guitargirl got that for me, the CD is autographed:))

Since then, I have:
Family Force 5 Christmas Pageant
NEEDTOBREATHE "The Outsiders" (not the physical copy though)
All the bands are sorted in alphabetical order and then by my favorite CD's of theirs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now onto some depressing news: Manchester United lost to Liverpool today:( That's all.

Bye folks!
Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

4 comments:

Brittany November said...

*squint* I see no newsboys albums.





That's a problem.





We need to change that.

Katie said...

No, it's not a problem....we don't need to 'fix' anything. If it isn't broken, don't fix it:p

Putting in a NB album WOULD break it, haha :p

Judy said...

Hey, as Bekah's mommy I definitely encourage having the newsboys!!! I still love them even if other people don't!
So, I have to agree with guitargirl!

Brittany November said...

^ Ah, thank you!