Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Tag Thingy

Hello:) Hope you all are well!

TV/Movie Characters you relate with:
Elizabeth Swan from "Pirates of The Caribbean" because I'm a pirate but also a girly-girl who likes pretty, lacey dresses:) (I don't really care for Keira Knightley though).

Three places on your travel list:

1. Manchester, England
2. The Holy Lands
3. Madrid, Spain

Hit "Shuffle" on your (media player of choice) and list out three songs.

1. "Lauren and I" by Celtic Thunder (actually just Keith Harkin)
2. "Kountry Gentlemen" by Family Force 5
3. "The Mountains of Mourne" by Celtic Thunder (which is also just sung by Keith:))

Daily Must haves

Prayer

God's Word

Coffee

Things I'm confused about
Something

Browse your DVD shelf and randomly pick out three movies

1. "The Muppet Christmas Carol"
2. "The Sound of Music"
3. "Celtic Thunder: The Show"

Three Things you wish you'd known earlier
I don't know.

If you HAD to date a celebrity who would it be?
Nani or Cristiano Ronaldo

If you were a celebrity, what would it be for?
Writing, I guess.

If you could give your blog a facelift, what would you tweak?
I like it just the way it is:)

I tag Meghan and Sara.

Laters!
Grace be with you!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

No comments: