Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Pictures of Will

Hello everyone!
The Lord blessed us with a visit to
Mawmaw and Pawpaw's yesterday! My cousin Jennifer was going to be there with Will so we of course had to go! Actually she originally said she was going to come over here but Tommy has been wanting to see Mawmaw and Pawpaw because it has been while since he's seen them. So we all decided to meet over there.
On our way we actually stopped and picked up Tommy and we all five went together. Tommy, Chris, and I were squished in the backseat, but it was fun anyway.
We had a wonderful time visiting with all of them and of course I held Will the longest:) When we left there, we took Tommy out for lunch and then went to Tractor Supply and got a few things. No, we do not live on a farm, unfortunately, but we like going there anyway and we got a few things we needed. We then took Tommy home, went to Starbucks, and then came home.
I will add some more pictures now:)


Is that not one of the cutest little faces you ever did see????

Just look at that little cutie!!!

Awww:)

My Daddy with his great-nephew:)

Will and me:)

Hehe, one of his eyes is closed:)

Mawmaw with her new great-grandson:)

Just look at that little face!!!

Will in his car seat all ready to leave with his Mommy.


Ok, now something I've been meaning to say for a while which is nothing big at all. As you might've noticed I've added 2 new blogs to my blog roll. Alessandro Mancini and Clarence Seedorf, they are indeed the real Inter Milan and AC Milan players. My brother, Chris, found them on a Football website he visited. So, that's my announcement, isn't that awesome???

Ok bye for now!
Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

No comments: