Thursday, April 9, 2009

Free Credit Report.com

As some of you might know, well actually Guitargirl might be the only one who knows this, I love the freecreditreport.com commercials. So, I will now put up one of the commercials and after that one I will put up my favorite version of *ahem* the song ;)



I love those commercials!! Now here is another version of it ;)



That was done by Mr. Tim Hawkins, the funniest guy on the planet!!! I'm not a huge fan of watching comedians but I can't get enough of him and could watch his videos over and over again and they would still make me laugh!
Now, I must put up one of my favorites:



I LOVE that one!!! It's not very often that something cracks me up like this did!!

Just thought I would give you a little laughter for your day :)

Laters!
Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

2 comments:

Tia said...

Hey I love that guy! Those commercials are the best things ever!

Brittany November said...

'Ello! :P Luv your playlist skin! ;)

F.R.E.E, that spells free-credit report.com baby ;)