Monday, April 20, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook


To read HsKubes' and other young maidens daybooks, click the image above.


Today…

Monday...
April 20th, 2009

Outside my window…
Cloudy and windy. Dark clouds rollin' in, hopefully we'll get a thunderstorm.

I am thinking…
I hope we have a thunderstorm.


I am thankful for...
My Guinea Pig, Mollie, going to a loving home.

I am wearing…
Denim skirt, white t-shirt.


I am reading…
"Aunt Jane's Hero" by Elizabeth Prentiss.

I am creating…
Earrings

One of my favorite things…
My brother, Chris, dripping water on my head from a baking sheet as he's drying it ;)

For education this week…
I'm graduated, so nothing.


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning…
Nothing in particular.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
To trust God with all things and not worry.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…

Selflessness

Scripture I am memorizing…
Nothing, at the moment.

For the rest of the week…
Don't know yet.

A picture I’d like to share...



Ahhhh home :) Manchester United's home stadium.

Have a blessed week!

Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

No comments: