Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Song Tag

Hey peeps! I know, I find it surprising too that I'm doing another post within two days, hmm, maybe it'll be a new thing to do more than one a week, haha! Ok, so I'm going to write lyrics to some of the songs on my playlist and y'all have to figure 'em out:) I'll tell you what they are later:)

1- They've cut down the trees to try to forget you, but I took a vow to never forget you, if you're still then we're waiting.

2- Even when the rain falls, even when the flood starts rising, even when the storm comes, I am washed by the water.

3- What's that coming over the hill, is it a monster? Is it a monster?

4- I gotta take a little time, a little time to think things over, better read between the lines, in case I need it when I'm older.

5- I think my body's in shock, it just don't know what to do, I feel my temperature rising past one hundred and two.

6- What a petty crime, what a petty crime. How could you be anything but greedy when it's all that you know. Give another try, give another try. But if you're one for the money then you're too good to show.

7- Empires built and nations burned. Mass graves remain unturned.

8- O Mary, this London's a wonderful sight, the people here working by day and by night.

9- No, you'll never be alone, when darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars.

10- Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.

11- There's something strange about the way the horizon glows. We'll lie down on the road and the cars drive inches from our toes.

12- On top of the world he thought, let down when he hit the spot dead stare in the mirror as he drove.

13- I wanna throw in the towel, hey. I wanna throw in the towel, oh, oh, hey. I wanna throw in the towel. So this is how it feels to be down, so this is what it feels like. Yeah, I watch them circle around.

14- Can you see my hands are open. I am waiting just ahead and you think you need it all now, but you needed me instead.

15- And we're driving just as fast as we can and we're racing to outrun the wind.

16- I don't know if you can see the changes that have come over me.

17- I feel crazy, hope is hazy right now, but I won't freak out, I won't freak out.

18- When will you wake up and see it takes more than just you to get through this life.

19- Cheer us on and we will do you proud, 50,000 voices sing our song.

20- You know our love was meant to be the kind of love that lasts forever. And I want you here with me from tonight until the end of time.

Ok y'all there ya go! I would tag the ladies at My Simple Blessed Life and my Mommy, but alas they don't have playlists:( Oh well, whoever else wants to do it, let me know so I can read yours:)

I shall leave with a picture of a place I would LOVE to see!



It's called Catherine Palace and it is in Pushkin, Russia. Isn't it beautiful??? There are some lovely pictures online of some of the rooms. Simply gorgeous!! I wouldn't mind livin' there;)
Ok by!

Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah
P.S. If one should happen to visit my Mommy's blog (which you SHOULD do, lol!), you will see that she mentions a girl named Katie and you'll be all, "Dude, I wonder who that could be man??" and if there's someone lookin' at it with you they'll be all, "Man, I don't know dude", that "Katie" person would be me. Yes, my middle name is Rebekah so I go by Bekah online most of the time. Mommy decided that she would use our real names instead. So, yes, my name is Katie Rebekah ????? :p I'll still go by Bekah on here though, so as not to confuse folks;)

2 comments:

guitargirl said...

2- Washed by the Water by NEEDTOBREATHE

3- *Gah!* You've posted this before, but I forget what it's called or who it's by ;)

5- Fever by FF5 :P The only reason I know that is cause Bluey always used to have that playing when you got on her blog, so I had to listen to it every time I refreshed the page...that is, until I figured out that the little knob on the speaker turns the sound down ;)

9- Whispers in the Dark by Skillet. Skillet-tee-doo! :-D

AND that's all I know. Very good! :) You did the tag before Wild Weazel did, and I actually tagged him :P

P.S.- *Gasp!* You mean your name is KATIE? o.O LOL! ;) I visited your Mom's blog once. I left a comment too :) I don't think she ever commented on mine tho...Oh, well.
Laters! :-D

Katie said...

Hey, good job girly! Yeah right, deep down you know you LOVE FF5 but you just don't wanna say anything;) You prolly have all of their CD's and have been to every concert that they've had close to you, I'm sure, LOL!!!!!! Hehe, I guess you're just gonna have to wait and find out what number 3 is and who sings it:p Yes, I've seen that comment, you're tho thweet, LOL!!! Maybe she'll leave a comment sometime;)
~Katie Bekah (that's what my fam calls me sometimes:)).