Monday, June 8, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook


To read HsKube'sGal and other young maiden's daybooks, click the image above.

Today
June 8th, 2009

Outside my window...
Sunny, windy, hot, but beautiful. We're supposed to have storms, hopefully we'll get 'em!

I am thinking...
I wish Kaka wouldn't leave AC Milan.

I am thankful...
For Daddy being home:)

I am wearing...
Pink skirt, white top.

I am reading...
Ugghhh, yes the same things. I am trying to make the time to read!

I am creating...
Nothing at the moment.

One of my favorite things...
Homemade bread right out of the oven with butter melted on it:)

For education this week...
I'm graduated, so nothing.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Never one thing in particular.

A spiritual lesson I am learning...
Trust in God.

A godly character trait I plan to work on...
Selflessness

Scripture I am memorizing...
Ephesians 3:14-21
Psalm 139:12
Psalm 139:23-24

I'm praying for...
Pawpaw, Mawmaw, Daddy

For the rest of the week...
I don't know, to be quite honest.

A picture I'd like to share...


I tried to find a picture of something Christmasy because I'm in the mood for Christmas, but nothing caught my eye, so this is the next best thing. An Autumn road, so pretty. Now I want Autumn.

Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

1 comment:

Brittany November said...

You could do the song tag that I played on my blog last week :)