Monday, June 29, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook

To read HsKubes' Gal and other young Maiden's daybooks, click the image above.

Today...
June 29th, Monday, 2009

Outside my window...
Beautiful, sunny, big white puffy clouds in a gorgeous blue sky, breezy, and lovely!! We are FINALLY able to have the windows open again, wahooey!!

I am thinking...
About the wonderful time Mommy, Chris, and I had with Tommy while he was here to bring us some Chinese food for lunch and just to visit:)

I am thankful...
For little baby Will to bring Mawmaw so much joy and laughter in this time of mourning.

I am reading...
???

I am creating...
Nothing at the moment.

One of my favorite things...
Visits from Tommy:)

A spiritual lesson I am learning...
To trust God in all things and not worry.

A godly character trait I plan to work on...
Selflessness

Scripture I am memorizing...
???

I'm praying for...
My Daddy's family as there has been another loss.

For the rest of the week...
Visitation/Funeral for my Great Uncle tomorrow.
After that, Mommy, Chris (maybe), and I (possibly Daddy) have some errands to run.
Not sure about the rest. I don't know if we're doing anything for the 4th or not, we don't really anymore so I guess we'll see.

A picture I'd like to share...


Mawmaw and Pawpaw with little Will. I wish y'all could see this picture better, it's one of my very favorites. I just love Pawpaw's smile.

Y'all have a blessed week!
Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

No comments: