Monday, June 1, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook


To read HsKube'sGal and other young maiden's daybooks, click the image above.


Today

June 1st, Monday, 2009

Outside my window…
Sunny, windy, and gorgeous!

I am thinking…
I really need to write more blog posts!!

I am thankful for…
Tommy being on his way over:)


I am wearing…
Pink skirt, pink top, pink shoes, hehe and a pink ponytail;)

I am reading…
"Set-Apart Femininity" by Leslie Ludy
"Concise Theology" by J. I. Packer

I am creating…
Nothing at the moment.

One of my favorite things…
Going on a drive with Mommy and Chris.

For education this week…
I'm graduated, so nothing.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Never one thing in particular.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Trusting in God and not worrying about anything at all.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Selflessness.

Scripture I am memorizing…
None at the moment, I meant to find something this last week but forgot:(

I'm praying for…
My family.

For the rest of the week…
I don't know.

A picture I’d like to share...
A huge cloud that was behind our house yesterday.



I will try to write a blog post this week, or more, but I don't know.

Grace be with you all.
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah


1 comment:

HIS daughter said...

Hey :) I just posted my 1st Young Maidens Day Book Entry and thought I would visit the other entries :)
I love the book "Set Apart Femininity" by Leslie Ludy! The Lord really used it to get me paying attention and changing some things in my life!
Blessings :)
~Katy