Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo!

Today is (obviously) Cristiano Ronaldo's Birthday.  He turns 25:)
Cristiano plays for Real Madrid.  He used to play for Manchester United but ya know, he left and that makes me sad:(
His full name is Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, which, in English, is Christian Ronald of Saints Aveiro.  Yeah, I think that's an awesome name!
He is Portuguese and grew up in Funchal, Madeira.  Here's a picture of it:

 

Hmm, let's see if I can think of anything else that might be interesting.
He has won SEVERAL awards for being like the best player on the planet.
He's kind of funny and has a funny laugh, LOL!  (I'll put up a video of that;)) (and no offense to him or anything;)).
Now onto the picture part where I will be sharing some of my favorite pictures of him:)


 
 

  
(Yeah, that's not disturbing, lol!)

  

  

  

  

This one is my all-time favorite picture of him!:


That's Sir Alex Ferguson with him, he's the manager of Manchester United.
 

K, I think that's enough pictures;)  Now, I'll go find that video I promised you.


The second guy in the video is Nani, but you can hear Cristiano make a funny noise in the background.

Here's another video of him 'dancing' with the ball.  



I do believe this is the longest Birthday post I've written for someone I don't know, lol!
Oh, he needs a cake!

 
I know he plays for Real Madrid now but I couldn't find a Real Madrid Birthday cake so this will have to do!
Ok, I just found a video of him singing, you GOTTA watch this, LOL!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISTIANO RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laters!
God bless!
Grace be with you all!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

There. I finally watched the video thing. ;P
I don't like the song, but the photography was nice. Very...I dunno. Nice.

Katie said...

Lol, I didn't think you would like it. I mainly wanted you to watch it because it's kind of funny...'cause he can't sing ;)
I keep torturing Mommy and Chris by listening to it. It constantly gets stuck in their heads, lol! In a way I'm torturing myself too, 'cause I can't hardly stand it either ;) I read somewhere that he didn't think he sounded bad when he heard it ;)