Monday, February 22, 2010

Painting #2

Hey peeps,
As a couple of you folks know, I'm taking painting lessons from my Memaw.  On Friday I finished my second painting so I would like to share it with you:

First of all, here is the original.  It's a little Christmas card:



Here's mine:

 

Here is an up-close picture of my signature:
 
I rather like it actually.  I think my little bird is cute, lol.  Memaw loves my little doggie as well :)  I know the little boy is wearing different colors on the card, but Memaw and I liked it this way.

Changing the subject:
Yesterday was a lovely day!  God blessed us with gorgeous weather!  It was like almost 50*f and sunny, oh it was so beautiful!  The meteorologists said we were supposed to have rain all day but that didn't start until last night.  It is raining today and it's cloudy and foggy but I like it :) 

Laters!

God bless!
Grace be with you!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

No comments: